🎃 Spooky Pumpkins 🎃
You will need:
Orange paper (or any colour you fancy!),
Black paper (You could also colour in some white paper with a black pen for the same affect),
Tape or Glue,
Tissue paper (Optional).
1) Cut a pumpkin shape out of your paper. A simple way is by folding your paper in half and cutting a semi circle out, unfold and just cutting in to the top to make the pumpkin shape. You can add a stork to the top if you want too. It doesn’t have to be perfect!
2) Cut out your spooky pumpkin eyes, nose mouth or whatever you want to make it look spooky.
3) Take your black paper or tissue paper and cut enough out to stick on the back of the shapes you have just cut out of your pumpkin. Tissue paper will allow light through creating a more spooky effect, especially when stuck on windows with a light behind it.
4) Add any extra decorations to your pumpkin. My daughter added glitter to hers.
5) Stick on your windows or walls to get into the spooky spirit. 😉